XNK Therapeutics Appoints Hugo Petit as Chief Financial Officer
XNK Therapeutics today announced the appointment of Hugo Petit as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and member of the company’s leadership team. Hugo Petit has extensive experience in the life sciences sector and has served as CFO in both public and privately held companies.
“We are very pleased to have Hugo join us as XNK’s new CFO. His wealth of financial experience, particularly in the life sciences sector, will strengthen the organization as we continue to grow the company,” said Johan Liwing, CEO of XNK Therapeutics.
Hugo Petit has held senior positions within finance and business development since 2005, including CFO at MedCap and OxThera. Before joining XNK Therapeutics, he was CFO at Renewcell. Hugo has also worked as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company. Hugo holds an MBA in economics and executive management from Uppsala University, Sweden.
“XNK is in a unique position within the space of autologous NK cell-based therapies and has ambitious growth targets. I really look forward to supporting XNK in all possible ways on its exciting journey,” said Hugo Petit.
Hugo will replace current CFO Hans Ericson, with whom he has worked closely over the last few months. “We would like to thank Hans for his commitment and significant contribution over the years and wish him all of the best in his future endeavors”, Johan Liwing added.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more