Mauna Kea Technologies Announces the Appointment of Côme de La Tour du Pin as its Chief Financial Officer
Mauna Kea Technologies inventor of Cellvizio®, the multidisciplinary probe and needle-based confocal laser endomicroscopy (p/nCLE) platform, today announced the appointment of Côme de La Tour du Pin as its Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Executive Committee.
Sacha Loiseau, Chairman and CEO of Mauna Kea Technologies commented, “I am delighted to welcome Côme as our new Chief Financial Officer. Côme’s appointment, combined with the recent arrival of Nathalie Lecoq as Chief Operating Officer and Deputy CEO, demonstrates the Company’s attractiveness to experienced, high caliber talent profiles. I am very pleased with our strong and cohesive executive management team that is determined to drive the company’s new phase of growth. Côme will bring solid experience in listed companies and investor relations, which will be a key asset in demonstrating and communicating our improved financial performance, in line with our new partnership strategy.”
Prior to joining Mauna Kea Technologies, Côme served as Chief Financial Officer of Lysogene, a development-stage, gene therapy company listed on Euronext where his responsibilities included financial management and budgeting, investor relations and capital raising. Previous experience includes investor communication roles at Ipsen and Groupe Casino, and as an auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Côme holds a master’s degree from Emlyon Business School.
Sacha Loiseau and Côme de La Tour du Pin will be attending the investor forum organized by Portzamparc on June 20, 2023.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more