Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera
Confo Therapeutics, a leader in the discovery of medicines targeting G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs), today announced that it has entered into a research collaboration with AbCellera for the discovery of therapeutic antibody candidates targeting two undisclosed GPCR targets. Confo will apply its proprietary ConfoBody® technology to stabilize the selected GPCRs in their disease-relevant conformations, which will then be used as antigens to enable antibody discovery and development. Confo will be entitled to upfront payments, milestones, and tiered royalties on net product sales.
“We are thrilled to start this collaboration with AbCellera to discover the best-possible antibody candidates against two challenging GPCR targets. This serves as an additional validation recognizing the power of Confo’s platform and our ability to overcome the limitations of GPCR antibody discovery,” said Cedric Ververken, CEO of Confo Therapeutics.
“Entering into select, high-value collaborations allows us to efficiently deploy our platform together with leading companies while we continue to build out our own pipeline of innovative and impactful medicines.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more