Captivate Bio and EverCell Bio partner on Human Cell Modeling Services for Cell and Gene Therapy Markets
Captivate Bio and EverCell Bio are excited to announce a new collaboration to accelerate the development of pluripotent stem cell derived technologies. Built on the strengths of both companies, this collaboration brings together a shared vision for delivering unique and custom services paired with custom reagents to accelerate research for discovery in regenerative medicine.
This collaboration marks an important development of EverCell Bio’s highly customizable service platform, which includes small to large scale differentiation of neural, hepatic, and cardiac cell types. With a team that has utilized human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) since they were first derived, EverCell Bio was specifically created to help navigate the challenges of iPSCs and is built to facilitate the application of iPSC technology. Captivate Bio’s experience and approach to contract media manufacturing, reagent sourcing, and customer service, is a natural fit with EverCell Bio’s consultative service offering.
“We are thrilled to partner with Captivate Bio,” said Philip Manos, Founder and President of EverCell Bio. “To fully realize the varied application of iPSCs, access to reliable and customizable regents is a requirement. By partnering with Captivate Bio, not only can we enhance our delivery of customized service offerings, but together, we can help bring further standardization to the field.”
“We are excited for the opportunity to work with the team at EverCell Bio,” said Tanya Potcova, Founder and CEO of Captivate Bio. “We believe the combination of our products and sourcing services with EverCell’s comprehensive range of stem cell services align perfectly with our mission to empower researchers with the tools they need to solve their toughest challenges in the lab.”
Collectively, this collaboration will focus on neural cell modeling, cell expansion, small molecules and proteins, and custom reagent sourcing for drug discovery, clinical translation, and developmental research programs. Both companies will be exhibiting at ISSCR 2023 in Boston from June 14-17, 2023.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more