Sitero Appoints Jeff Huntsman as Chief Commercial Officer
Sitero is pleased to announce the addition of Jeff Huntsman to its growing leadership team as Chief Commercial Officer. Jeff brings over 30 years of experience in commercial planning, global business development, and scaling organizations in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
This adds to the recent investment Sitero is making to continue its rapid growth and meet its goal of becoming the leading technology enabled CRO in the industry. As Chief Commercial Officer, Jeff will be leading our global commercial organization and will be responsible for the sales and go to market strategies across the portfolio of Sitero’s technologies and services.
“We are extremely excited to welcome Jeff to the Sitero team,” said Sankesh Abbhi, CEO of Sitero. “Jeff’s expertise in strategy, business development, commercialization, and go-to-market strategies is exactly what we need to continue to scale Sitero and meet our growth goals.”
Most recently Jeff was an Advisor for a Healthcare Private Equity, Warburg Pincus, where he helped carve out the Pharma Intelligence business of Informa, PLC, and ultimately rebrand as Citeline in June of 2022. He was placed as the interim Chief Commercial Officer to aid in the creation of the Citeline business, which led to the eventual merger with Norstella. Jeff was also the President at J-Boys Consulting where he provided strategic advice to biopharmaceutical, CRO, and investment companies.
Prior to joining Sitero, Jeff Huntsman served in Executive Commercial leadership roles at Clarivate Analytics, ConnectiveRx, and Parexel. Earlier in his career, Jeff also held leadership roles at Liquent, Thomson Reuters, and Rogers Medical Intelligence Solutions and started his career at Stuart Pharmaceuticals (Astra Zeneca).
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more