Sitero Appoints Jeff Huntsman as Chief Commercial Officer
Sitero is pleased to announce the addition of Jeff Huntsman to its growing leadership team as Chief Commercial Officer. Jeff brings over 30 years of experience in commercial planning, global business development, and scaling organizations in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
This adds to the recent investment Sitero is making to continue its rapid growth and meet its goal of becoming the leading technology enabled CRO in the industry. As Chief Commercial Officer, Jeff will be leading our global commercial organization and will be responsible for the sales and go to market strategies across the portfolio of Sitero’s technologies and services.
“We are extremely excited to welcome Jeff to the Sitero team,” said Sankesh Abbhi, CEO of Sitero. “Jeff’s expertise in strategy, business development, commercialization, and go-to-market strategies is exactly what we need to continue to scale Sitero and meet our growth goals.”
Most recently Jeff was an Advisor for a Healthcare Private Equity, Warburg Pincus, where he helped carve out the Pharma Intelligence business of Informa, PLC, and ultimately rebrand as Citeline in June of 2022. He was placed as the interim Chief Commercial Officer to aid in the creation of the Citeline business, which led to the eventual merger with Norstella. Jeff was also the President at J-Boys Consulting where he provided strategic advice to biopharmaceutical, CRO, and investment companies.
Prior to joining Sitero, Jeff Huntsman served in Executive Commercial leadership roles at Clarivate Analytics, ConnectiveRx, and Parexel. Earlier in his career, Jeff also held leadership roles at Liquent, Thomson Reuters, and Rogers Medical Intelligence Solutions and started his career at Stuart Pharmaceuticals (Astra Zeneca).
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more
- Hansa Biopharma Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Study of Imlifidase in Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) Read more
- ProJenX Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board for Development of ALS Treatment Read more