The OSE Immunotherapeutics Board of Directors Proposes the Appointment of Eric Leire, MD, as New Independent Director
OSE Immunotherapeutics, a biotech company dedicated to developing first-in-class assets in immuno-oncology and immuno-inflammation, today announced that the Board of Directors, upon the proposal of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, has proposed Eric Leire, MD, as an independent Director of the Company. This appointment reflects the Company’s willingness to enlarge the Board’s skills and expertise and to strengthen its international scope to support its growth.
Moreover, the Board of Directors proposes the appointment of Nicolas Poirier*, Chief Executive Officer of OSE Immunotherapeutics, as director and of Anne-Laure Autret-Cornet, Chief Financial Officer, as director representing the employee shareholders who voted in her favor. The renewal of the term of office of Pr. Brigitte Dréno and Pr. Gérard Tobelem as independent directors is also proposed.
Eric Leire brings a professional international experience, both in the US and in Europe, in biotechnology and in the pharmaceutical industry. He is currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Genflow Biosciences Ltd (listed on LSE:GENF / gene therapy, senescence domain). Previously, he was Chairman and President and Chief Executive Officer of two companies in the US: Enochian Biosciences (listed on Nasdaq ENOB / cell and gene therapy, VIH and cancer) and DanDrit Biotech (listed on OTCQB). He formerly held the position of Marketing manager in the pharmaceutical industry in the US and in Europe (Pfizer, Schering Plough, Boots Pharma). Through his active experience in venture capital funds in the health field at Medwell Capital (Canada) and Biofund Venture (Denmark), he has developed biotech companies financed by investment funds.
Eric Leire is a Medical Doctor (Grenoble University), holder of a postgraduate diploma (DESS) in Health law (Sceaux University). He spent 3 years as a researcher at the Harvard AIDS Institute. He holds an MBA from HEC (ISA) and from Kellogg Graduate School of Management (Chicago). Eric Leire is American and French citizen.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more