Marie Mazur Appointed Chair of PharmaJet Board of Directors
PharmaJet, a company engineering Precision Delivery Systems™ that overcome the challenges of vaccines and pharmaceuticals delivery, has announced that Marie Mazur, PharmD, has been appointed Chair of the Board of Directors. She replaces Ron Lowy who had chaired the Board since 2011.
“I am thrilled that Marie is our new Chair. Marie’s experience and leadership will be of great benefit for our company as we are accelerating our partnering strategy with vaccine and pharmaceutical companies,” said Chris Cappello, President, and CEO, PharmaJet. “I also want to express my gratitude to Ron who has been a guiding force for our company for over eleven years.”
“I am honored to serve as PharmaJet Board Chair,” said Marie Mazur. “I am excited to work closely with Chris and the Board to increase the company’s innovation-oriented partnering focus, commercial expansion and to create value for our stakeholders.”
Dr. Mazur, who has served on the PharmaJet Board of Directors since 2020, is a global business executive with 30+ years of pharmaceutical and vaccine industry experience. She most recently led Ready2Respond, a coalition of more than fifty public, private, and not-for-profit organizations focusing on improving pandemic readiness in low-and- middle-income countries. Prior to this, she held successive global leadership positions at Sanofi, 3M, GSK, and CSL Seqirus. In addition, Marie serves on the Strategic Advisory Group of the Partnership for Influenza Vaccine Introduction (PIVI), a program from the Task Force for Global Health and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. She received her doctorate in Pharmacy, and her master’s degree in Regulatory Affairs from Paris University in France. Marie is a graduate from INSEAD Business School.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more