Immunovia Appoints Lara E. Sucheston-Campbell as Head of Clinical and Medical Affairs
Immunovia, the diagnostics company that has launched the world’s first blood test dedicated to the early detection of pancreatic cancer, has announced that it has appointed Lara Sucheston-Campbell as the Head of Clinical and Medical Affairs effective February 1, 2023.
Lara joins Immunovia from Roche Molecular Systems, where she served as Global Director of Clinical Development in Oncology and Genetics. Prior to joining Roche, she spent over 13 years in academia, most recently as a tenured Associate Professor at The Ohio State University. Her lab focused on the contribution of genomics to cancer susceptibility and survival following diagnosis.
Lara brings expertise in designing, implementing, analyzing, and leading large-scale international clinical, biomarker, genomic and epidemiologic studies resulting in national and international scientific presentations and over 130 peer-reviewed publications. Her academic research was funded by the National Institutes of Health and Department of Defense. She has extensive experience in leading clinical science teams and collaborating with key opinion leaders. Lara holds a PhD in Genetic and Molecular Epidemiology from Case Western Reserve University, an MS in Genetic Counseling from The Ohio State University as well as degrees in engineering and economics.
“We are thrilled to welcome Lara to Immunovia. Her broad expertise in study design and execution as well as working with key opinion leaders will help us to bolster the clinical evidence supporting the IMMray™ PanCan-d test, drive further clinician adoption and secure payer coverage,” said Philipp Mathieu, CEO and President of Immunovia.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more