Harbinger Health Appoints Vincent Lozada as Chief Financial Officer
Harbinger Health, a biotechnology company pioneering the detection of early cancer, announced today the appointment of Vincent Lozada as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Lozada, who will oversee all financial matters and help lead the effort to build and scale operations including the clinical lab, brings nearly 20 years of healthcare and technology investment banking and corporate finance experience to Harbinger.
“Vince is a welcome addition to the executive leadership team at Harbinger where his exceptional depth of financial, strategic, and leadership experience in the healthcare and technology fields will be instrumental to our near- and long-term growth,” said Stephen Hahn, M.D., CEO of Harbinger Health. “Vince joins us at an important time, as we look to rapidly scale the organization and continue to develop and validate our technology for blood-based early cancer detection with the ultimate aim of creating a paradigm where simple, highly accurate, and reliable cancer screening is accessible to all.”
Mr. Lozada most recently served as Managing Director, Healthcare Investment Banking at RBC Capital Markets, where he advised biotechnology companies on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and financings, including initial public offerings, common stock offerings, convertible debt offerings and high-yield debt offerings. Prior to joining RBC Capital Markets in 2016, Mr. Lozada spent nine years at Credit Suisse in roles of increasing responsibility within the Healthcare and Technology Mergers & Acquisitions organizations. Earlier in his career, Mr. Lozada was a member of the Technology Investment Banking team at BofA Securities. He has completed more than 70 strategic and financing transactions valued at approximately $75 billion over the course of his 20 years in the industry. Mr. Lozada holds an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business and a B.S. in Finance from Rutgers. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder.
“Harbinger is advancing a technology platform that is poised to upend the early cancer detection field as it exists today and bring tremendous value to people, society, and our investors,” said Vincent Lozada, CFO of Harbinger Health. “I am enthusiastic about joining Harbinger and helping to realize this great promise.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more