GeminiBio Appoints Industry Veteran Cory Stevenson as Executive Chairman
Gemini BioProducts (GeminiBio), a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners, a Florida-based healthcare private equity firm, announced the appointment of Cory Stevenson as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Mr. Stevenson joined the Board of GeminiBio in 2022 and has been working closely with the GeminiBio management team as they prepare to complete a three-phase buildout that addresses the long-term capacity needs in the biopharma and cell/gene therapy marketplace. Previously, Mr. Stevenson served as President of the BioProduction Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE:TMO), a world leader in serving the biopharma sector, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. During Cory’s tenure, the BioProduction business grew from $200 million in revenues to over $2.5 billion annually.
Harold S. Blue, Managing Partner of BelHealth Investment Partners said, “We are fortunate to have Cory expand his role and guide our strategy at GeminiBio. Cory has been very helpful during the last year as a board member and I am excited that he will be taking a more active role. Also, given that Cory worked directly with GeminiBio’s CEO, Brian Parker, while at Thermo Fisher, this was a natural fit.”
Cory Stevenson, Executive Chairman of GeminiBio added, “I am delighted to expand my role at GeminiBio after working closely with Brian and the rest of the team since I joined the Board. With the completion of its 57,000-square-foot manufacturing facilities, GeminiBio is positioning itself as a vendor delivering much-needed critical solutions to the global biopharma industry. I am looking forward to this exciting next phase at GeminiBio.”
- Illumina and GenoScreen Launch Next Generation Sequencing Innovation to Eliminate Tuberculosis in Africa Read more
- Celyad Oncology Appoints Georges Rawadi as Its New CEO Read more
- Companion Spine Closes $60.1 Million Series A Funding Round Read more
- EVERSANA® Announces Partnership with ChemoMouthpiece, LLC to Support U.S. Launch & Commercialization of Medical Device to Help Cancer Patients Manage and Treat Oral Mucositis Read more
- Vividion Therapeutics Promotes Matt Patricelli to Chief Scientific Officer Read more