Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions
Flare Therapeutics, a biotechnology company targeting transcription factors to discover precision medicines for cancer and other diseases, today announced the key leadership appointment of Michael L. Meyers, M.D., Ph.D. as Chief Medical Officer, as well as the promotions of Daphne Karydas, formerly Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, to President and Chief Financial Officer and Michaela Bowden, Ph.D., formerly Senior Vice President, Biology & Translation, to Chief Development Officer.
In addition, Flare announced the appointment of Jigar Raythatha, venture partner at Third Rock Ventures, to its Board of Directors.
“Our commitment to strengthening our team reflects the tremendous progress we have made to date and the pivotal year ahead of us as we transition into a clinical stage company,” said Amit Rakhit, M.D., M.B.A., Chief Executive Officer of Flare Therapeutics.
“We are excited to welcome Michael to the team as Chief Medical Officer; his long-standing and renowned expertise in the field of oncology will be instrumental to the progress of our therapeutic programs and pipeline. Daphne and Michaela were the first two executives onboarded following Flare’s launch two years ago, and both have proven to be inspirational leaders in both internal and forward-facing capacities, bringing a diversity of perspectives and experiences that have proven invaluable.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more