Eikonoklastes Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board
Eikonoklastes Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing a novel gene therapy platform to discover and develop critical treatments for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and other neurodegenerative diseases, today announced the formation of a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) – Gene Therapy, comprised of key leaders in neurology and gene therapy development. The SAB – Gene Therapy will work cohesively with management to advance the company’s gene therapy pipeline. Eikonoklastes’s gene therapy platform is built upon the pioneering work from the lab of Dr. Brian Head, Professor of Anesthesiology at University of California, San Diego.
“I am very pleased to join Eikonoklastes’ Scientific Advisory Board,” said Dame Pamela Shaw, DBE, MD. “I look forward to working with this distinguished group of industry experts to advise the Eikonoklastes team through the development of its innovative technology to address enormous unmet clinical needs.”
“We are fortunate to have the support of a truly world-class group of scientific and industry thought leaders on our Scientific Advisory Board, who will offer their expertise to ensure we optimally design our development program to meet the needs of patients and rapidly advance this technology through regulatory approval to treat patients with this devastating disease,” said Bruce Halpryn, Ph.D., Board Chair and CEO of Eikonoklastes.
“Each member brings unique experience in technology, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, and clinical development. This collection of unparalleled expertise will serve us well as we develop our lead candidate, ET-101, initially for ALS and expanding into several other inadequately treated neurodegenerative diseases,” said Samuel Lee, MD, MBA, MPH, President and Chief Business Officer of Eikonoklastes.
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more