Bruno Ultra Barcelos is appointed Managing Director of Ethypharm UK
The Ethypharm Group, a European pharmaceutical company focused on the Central Nervous System and Hospital injectables, appoints Bruno Ultra Barcelos as Managing Director of its UK subsidiary. Bruno Ultra Barcelos holds an Executive MBA from Kellogg-WHU. He has 30 years of experience in Europe with large international pharmaceutical groups, specialising in both specialities, biosimilars and generic medicines (Schering-Plough, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Group).
Bruno has held increasingly responsible commercial positions in both sales and marketing, up to General Management positions in Europe. He joins Ethypharm from Sandoz, where he was Country Head for Belgium and Luxembourg. Bruno Ultra Barcelos joins the Ethypharm Group as Managing Director of the Ethypharm UK subsidiary, Ethypharm’s first commercial affiliate, representing 30% of its turnover.
“I am proud to join Ethypharm and very excited about this new challenge. As Managing Director of Ethypharm UK I will continue to foster a growth mindset and focus the teams on the opportunities ahead. I look forward to leading the talented people in place to continue to develop and grow our business, with a focus on the service to our customers and on the safety and quality of our medicines,” says Bruno Ultra Barcelos.
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, Joins NextPoint Therapeutics Board of Directors Read more
- Coya Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from a Proof-of-Concept Academic Clinical Study for COYA 302 in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Read more
- BeiGene Enters New Phase to Expand US Manufacturing and R&D Footprint in New Jersey Read more
- Mindset Health Raises $12M to Expand Digital Hypnotherapy Apps & Scale Distribution Read more
- GeneDx Announces Progress on GUARDIAN Study and Promise of Early Genomic Testing to End Rare Disease “Diagnostic Odyssey” Read more