Bob Battista Joins Platform Life Sciences as EVP, Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer
Platform Life Sciences, a global impact research organization, has announced the appointment of Bob Battista as EVP, Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer. In this role, Bob is responsible for building the company’s strategic direction and commercial activities, including deep market innovation initiatives with its clients and partners.
“I have worked with Bob for over a decade and am thrilled that he has joined the Executive Leadership Team at PLS,” said Dr. Ed Mills, Founder and CEO of Platform Life Sciences. “With Bob’s extensive industry experience and his strong client relationships, he will drive our strategic direction while driving great value for our customers and related ecosystem partners.”
“There are a handful of distinctive teams in the market that Ed and his colleagues represent, and I am thrilled to be joining such a distinguished team of thought leaders in trials transformation and integrated applied use of related epidemiological data,” said Bob Battista. “After nearly 20-years of co-Founding and running Doctor Evidence, which analyzed trial and published evidence, making an impact now on how that evidence is actually generated gives me great perspective and purpose into helping accelerate critical therapies to market with well-differentiated access for patients.”
“In addition to being of service to our customers for innovative trials modernization and evidence generation work, through my efforts, Platform Life Sciences will be selectively partnering with key clients to lend our deep academic and methodological expertise for co-designing accelerated launch and health-authority aligned access plans to critical therapies,” Bob states.
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more