Alnylam Announces Appointment of Peter Kellogg to Board of Directors
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, the leading RNAi therapeutics company, announced today the appointment of Peter Kellogg to its Board of Directors. Mr. Kellogg is an accomplished industry executive with extensive global financial and strategic management experience.
“Mr. Kellogg joins our Board at a pivotal moment for Alnylam as we continue on the path to achieving our P5x25 strategy and fulfilling our ambition to become a top-tier biopharmaceutical company,” said Yvonne Greenstreet, MBChB, Chief Executive Officer of Alnylam. “His financial expertise and experience in organizational scaling will help advance our leading scientific capabilities and commercial performance, ultimately contributing to our mission of transforming patients’ lives.”
Throughout his career, Mr. Kellogg played a critical role at leading biopharmaceutical companies with responsibility for core financial functions, including investor relations, corporate strategy, business development and alliance management. He most recently served as EVP, Chief Corporate Strategy Officer and had previously served as EVP, Chief Financial Officer at Celgene Corporation where he was instrumental in the consistent, year-over-year delivery of strong operating results up through the Company’s acquisition in 2019 by Bristol Myers Squibb. Prior to Celgene, Mr. Kellogg held the position of Chief Financial Officer at Merck & Co., Biogen Inc., and Frito Lay International, a division of PepsiCo, Inc. Currently, Mr. Kellogg serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Idorsia Ltd.
“Alnylam has an impressive track-record and has shown tremendous promise in progressing RNAi therapeutics with the potential to truly impact human health,” said Peter Kellogg. “I’m excited to join Alnylam’s Board of Directors and bring my passion and experience to this Company as it continues to grow commercially and strives to reach more patients in need.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more