WELL Health Adds Chief Medical Officer Sean Kelly to Leadership Team
Well Health Inc., a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach, today announces that Sean Kelly, MD, has joined as Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
As Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Kelly will work closely with the WELL Health™ Executive Leadership, Sales and Product teams, using his healthcare expertise to advise strategies on everything from research and development, to product management, sales, and customer experience and satisfaction.
“Dr. Kelly cares about the obstacles that our healthcare partners face everyday, and will be the bridge that connects them and WELL Health,” says Guillaume de Zwirek, CEO and Founder, WELL Health. “We’ll rely on Dr. Kelly’s deep clinical expertise and key relationships to architect the right experience for our customers and ultimately their patients.”
Dr. Kelly joins WELL Health from Imprivata, where he spent the last decade as CMO and will remain an Executive Clinical Advisor. He trained at Harvard College, University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Vanderbilt University, where he served as resident and Chief Resident. He is board certified in Emergency Medicine and is a Fellow in the American College of Emergency Physicians, as well as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine part time at Harvard Medical School.
“Advocating for the needs of healthcare workers is incredibly important,” says Dr. Kelly. “As CMO for WELL Health, my goal is to bridge the gap between technology and healthcare with firsthand knowledge and the voice of the customer. This will guide us during every stage of the patient lifecycle to improve patient communications to support better clinical outcomes and stronger patient-provider relationships.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- NEC Establishes Subsidiaries in Europe for Strengthening Global AI Drug Development Business Read more
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more
- Hansa Biopharma Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Study of Imlifidase in Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) Read more