Vyriad, Inc. Appoints Scott Beck as Chief Operating Officer
Vyriad, Inc., a biotechnology company developing oncolytic virus therapies to treat a wide range of cancers, today announces the appointment of Scott Beck, MBA as Chief Operating Officer.
During the past three decades Mr. Beck held many leadership roles at Mayo Clinic, covering multiple aspects of the discovery, translation and application of novel biotechnologies, and their commercial development. He played a major part in the early development of the oncolytic virotherapy platforms licensed to Vyriad. He was most recently the COO for Laboratory Services at Mayo Clinic where he oversaw an extensive worldwide reference laboratory business.
“I am delighted to welcome Scott to the Vyriad team. He is an outstanding operations leader and a good friend. His proven leadership and relentless focus on execution will help realize our Company’s goals,” said Dr. Stephen Russell, Vyriad’s Chief Executive Officer.
“I am excited to join the Vyriad team and advance our vision of healing cancer patients with engineered virotherapies. The company has come a long way in a short period of time under Steve’s leadership, and I look forward to helping grow our patient impact,” said Mr. Beck.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more