Theseus Pharmaceuticals Appoints Brad Dahms as Chief Financial Officer
Theseus Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology company shaping the future of targeted oncology by developing best-in-class, pan-variant kinase inhibitors, today announced the appointment of Brad Dahms as Chief Financial Officer.
“Brad brings more than a decade of financial, business development, and strategic capital markets leadership expertise in the biopharmaceutical industry, and we are excited to welcome him to the Theseus team during this pivotal time for the Company,” said Tim Clackson, Ph.D., President and CEO of Theseus Pharmaceuticals. “Brad’s experience in corporate finance and strategic transactions will help enable Theseus to grow and advance our mission to build a patient-centric precision oncology company.”
“It is an honor to join this passionate team of precision oncology pioneers, who have a track record of developing and commercializing targeted therapeutics that have changed the lives of cancer patients,” said Mr. Dahms. “Building upon the momentum of the Company’s $100 million Series B financing from leading institutional investors, I look forward to contributing to Theseus’ goal of developing best-in-class, pan-variant kinase inhibitors to outsmart cancer resistance.”
Mr. Dahms most recently served as Chief Financial Officer of Selecta Biosciences, Inc., where he oversaw financial operations, investor relations, and business development activities. He led Selecta through several significant financing and strategic transactions, including a $730 million licensing agreement. Previously, Mr. Dahms was a Senior Vice President in the Healthcare Group at Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., focused on providing strategic and financial advice to life sciences companies. Prior to Cantor, Mr. Dahms held several other investment banking roles, including at RBC Capital Markets in the Healthcare Group, and at J.P. Morgan. Mr. Dahms earned a B.S. in Economics, with honors, from The Ohio State University.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more