Tetra Bio-Pharma Appoints Chief Financial Officer
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. (“Tetra” or the “Company”) (TSX: TBP) (OTCQB: TBPMF) (FRA: JAM1) a leader in cannabinoid-derived drug discovery and development is pleased to announce the appointment of Leslie Auld, H.BSc, MBA, CPA, as Chief Financial Officer and member of the Company’s executive team, effective May 30, 2022.
Ms. Auld is a seasoned Financial Executive with over 30 years of relevant experience, including a background in Canadian and U.S. publicly listed companies in the pharmaceutical and diagnostic technology industries. She has held executive positions in biotechnology companies developing investigational new drugs, which is the core activity of Tetra.
Ms. Auld is an analytical, strategic, and solutions-oriented finance professional who combines strong planning, organizational, and communication skills with proven ability to lead high-level operations and interact with senior management and Board of Directors.
“We were very fortunate to find a CFO with experience in Canadian TSX-listed biotechnology companies. Leslie has all the skills needed to bring Tetra to its next phase of growth. I look forward to working with Leslie through these difficult market conditions to build Tetra into a successful pharmaceutical company,” said Dr. Chamberland, CEO.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more