Ryvu Therapeutics Appoints Hendrik Nogai, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer
Ryvu Therapeutics (WSE: RVU), a clinical-stage drug discovery and development company focusing on novel small molecule therapies that address emerging targets in oncology, today announced the appointment of Hendrik Nogai, M.D. to the role of Chief Medical Officer effective February 1st, 2022. Dr. Nogai will lead medical, clinical, and regulatory functions to support and guide the development of the company’s pipeline.
“We are delighted to welcome Hendrik to Ryvu as our Chief Medical Officer,” said Pawel Przewiezlikowski, Chief Executive Officer at Ryvu Therapeutics. “Hendrik brings strong industry and clinical leadership and arrives at an important time for Ryvu, as we continue to expand our preclinical and clinical programs. His depth of experience in hematology and solid tumors will be valuable to our company, and will help us advance and fully explore the potential of our lead compound, RVU120.”
“I am truly honored to join the incredible team at Ryvu during such a high growth time — it is an exciting opportunity to advance Ryvu’s clinical pipeline and to propel an already productive discovery platform to generate important new therapeutics for the treatment of cancer”, commented Dr. Hendrik Nogai.
Dr. Nogai is a board-certified medical doctor in Hematology/Oncology as well as in Internal Medicine, with almost 10 years of experience in patient care and basic research in different academic settings, including Charité – University Medicine Berlin, University Hospital Grosshadern in Munich, and Zentralklinikum Augsburg. Besides his clinical expertise, Dr. Nogai brings 17 years of industry experience including business consulting at Mercer Management Consulting/ Oliver Wyman, Medical Advisor role at Nordic Biotech Capital ApS, and positions of increasing responsibility at Bayer AG, with his most recent role of Vice President, Global Development Leader NTRK program.
Dr. Nogai completed his Medical Studies at Charité – University Medicine Berlin (Germany), Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich (Germany), and Harvard Medical School in Boston (USA). He holds a doctoral degree awarded by the Humboldt University of Berlin (Germany) for his research on cell biology conducted at the DRFZ in Berlin.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more