Prime Therapeutics Welcomes Chris Knibb as Chief Financial Officer
Chris Knibb, an accomplished finance executive with more than 25 years of financial and business leadership, has joined Prime Therapeutics LLC (Prime), as its new chief financial officer (CFO). In this role, Knibb will oversee Prime’s corporate finance area, including treasury and internal audit, supply chain economics, financial planning and analysis, as well as controller functions.
Knibb’s career has spanned a variety of industries including health care. He recently held the CFO position at SOC Telemed, an acute-care telemedicine company, and previously served as Express Scripts’ senior vice president of finance and chief accounting officer. He has also served in various financial leadership roles over the years for several public and privately held companies in technology, energy, and natural resources space.
Knibb is a certified public accountant (CPA), holds a Bachelor of Arts degree, plus completed post-graduate courses in accounting from the University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla. Knibb is also a military veteran, having served in the United States Army.
Dave Schlett, who has served as Prime’s CFO the past two years, has also been promoted to an expanded role as executive vice president (EVP) – chief client relationship and administrative officer. Schlett joined Prime in January 2020 and brought expertise in finance, strategic planning, business development, and other business aspects, including those unique to the PBM industry. In his new role, he will continue to lead finance, pricing, underwriting, and analytics as well as oversee Prime’s growth and retention efforts.
“We are so fortunate to have the expertise of these two, highly-regarded health care leaders at Prime,” said Prime’s President and CEO Ken Paulus. “Both have a high level of business acumen and strong financial backgrounds which will serve Prime well in the future.”
Companies In This Post
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more