Onxeo Appoints Julien Miara as New Interim CEO
Onxeo S.A. (Euronext Growth Paris: ALONX, Nasdaq First North: ONXEO), (“Onxeo” or “the Company”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company specializing in the development of innovative drugs targeting tumor DNA Damage response (DDR), today announced the appointment of Julien Miara as interim Chief Executive Officer, effective January 3rd, 2022, following approval from the Board of Directors.
Julien Miara is a Principal at Invus SAS, the independent adviser to Invus Public Equities, L.P. He is also member of the Board of Directors of Onxeo. He has more than 10 years of experience in Finance and biotechnology. Julien Miara will work closely with Dr. Shefali Agarwal, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors who has extensive experience in drug development, to ensure that the company is progressing according to the strategic plan laid out by the Board of Directors and prepare for a successful transition to the next CEO.
The company’s Board of Directors is actively working on recruiting Onxeo’s next CEO who will focus on bringing expeditiously AsiDNA to the patients to respond to their high unmet medical need, develop the rich pre-clinical pipeline such as OX401 and provide Onxeo with international visibility.
Dr. Agarwal said: “I look forward to working with the high performing team under the supervision of Julien Miara, in the next phase of research and development for AsiDNA. I believe that Onxeo’s scientific vision and approach will drive the continued success of the company, as we work together to deliver promising new options for patients”.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more