Nym Health Names Or Peles Senior Vice President of Research & Development
Nym Health, a leader in autonomous medical coding, today announced that Or Peles has joined the Company as Senior Vice President of Research and Development. A software industry veteran with more than 20 years of experience leading technology and product development organizations, Peles will head Nym’s rapidly growing R&D organization with a focus on scaling the company’s autonomous medical coding platform for revenue cycle management (RCM), expanding its Clinical Language Understanding (CLU) capabilities and accelerating the platform’s implementation within emergency medicine and urgent care settings across the US.
“At Nym, we’re laser-focused on building a company that fundamentally changes the way healthcare providers approach medical coding, providing them with the technology to decipher clinical language within seconds and automate burdensome and costly administrative processes,” said Amihai Neiderman, Nym’s CEO and Co-Founder. “As we enter this next phase of innovation and commercial expansion, we’re thrilled to welcome Or to Nym’s executive team. He brings rich technology, product and business leadership experience and a proven track record delivering effective software solutions that meet customer needs.”
Peles joins Nym from Tasq.ai, a provider of next generation data solutions for AI at ultra scale, where he served as COO. He was previously CTO of NICE Actimize, the largest and broadest provider of financial security and compliance solutions for regional and global institutions. During his 18-year tenure with NICE Actimize, Peles helped the company grow from a six-person team to an organization of more than 1,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues exceeding $300 million.
“Nym has built a strong foundation for its clinical language understanding technology with tremendous opportunities ahead,” said Peles. “I’m delighted to be working with such a world-class team to drive the delivery of differentiated solutions that eliminate friction, improve operational efficiency and, ultimately, enable healthcare providers and their staff to spend more time focused on patient care.”
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more