Kit Check Hires New Chief Financial Officer
Kit Check, the leader in Medication Intelligence™ solutions that bring cost savings, efficiency, and patient safety to hospitals, today announced the addition of Erica Tingley as Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Tingley brings over 20 years of experience serving healthcare companies around strategy, finance, and M&A to Kit Check.
Ms. Tingley started her career and spent nearly ten years in investment banking at Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, executing more than 30 transactions valued at over $60 billion. She subsequently held senior positions and drove corporate development and corporate finance efforts at G100, The Advisory Board, and Perrigo.
“I am thrilled to welcome Erica to the team and to partner with her as we continue to accelerate growth at Kit Check,” said Kevin MacDonald, co-founder & CEO of Kit Check. “Kit Check is now a multi-product, solution-driven company that helps health systems with a wide range of pharmacy-related needs. That evolution requires a more strategic and diversified approach, which suits Erica’s background. Erica will manage our finance and accounting teams, with additional responsibility for operations. She will concentrate on scaling the organization and evaluating new internal and external opportunities.”
“I am looking forward to working with the extraordinary team at Kit Check. In my first few months, I already see enormous potential in the markets the company serves. I am excited to build on Kit Check’s current success and be a part of the company’s rapid growth,” said Erica Tingley, Chief Financial Officer. “Healthcare has always been my passion, and this opportunity allows me to make a real impact on healthcare innovation.”
Ms. Tingley holds a BA in Applied Math and Economics from Harvard University and an MBA in Health Care Management from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more