Immunovia Appoints Jeff Borcherding, Previously Chief Marketing Officer at Myriad Genetics, to Lead Immunovia’s US Business
Immunovia (Nasdaq Stockholm: IMMNOV) has appointed Jeff Borcherding as CEO of its US subsidiary Immunovia, Inc. He joins from Myriad Genetics, one of the leading diagnostic companies in the US, where he was Chief Marketing Officer. Jeff will be part of the Immunovia group management team from April 11.
“I’m very pleased that Jeff Borcherding will join Immunovia. Jeff’s appointment further accelerates the US commercialization efforts of IMMray™ PanCan-d and is in-line with our strategic priority to scale our US business. Immunovia commercially entered the US, the world’s largest diagnostics market, with the launch of IMMray™ PanCan-d in August 2021. Jeff brings extensive experience growing diagnostic businesses and healthcare brands from a broad range of commercial leadership roles in the US market. Immunovia is fully focused on making the IMMray™ PanCan-d test broadly available in the US.”, says Philipp Mathieu, Acting CEO and President, Immunovia AB.
“Pancreatic cancer is a horrific disease, and we need better ways to detect it at an early stage. Immunovia has developed the first diagnostic test to do this, which is a tremendous achievement and gives us an incredible opportunity to help people at risk for pancreatic cancer. I’m very excited to be part of the Immunovia team for this once-in-a-lifetime journey”, says Jeff Borcherding.
Jeff joins Immunovia from Myriad Genetics, a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, where he most recently served as Chief Marketing Officer. Previously, Jeff was the general manager for Myriad’s mental health business unit, leading dramatic growth of Myriad’s GeneSight test. Jeff is a former Procter & Gamble brand manager, where he successfully grew multiple healthcare brands. He has held several commercial leadership roles at health care and software companies. Jeff is a graduate of Indiana University with a B.S. in business and earned an MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more