Ian Fraser Appointed as EVP Clinical Development
Bionical Emas, a global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) providing services to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors, has appointed Ian Fraser as Executive Vice President (EVP) Clinical Development.
Ian will be leading the Clinical Development team across the global business and becomes part of the Senior Leadership Team, reporting to COO, Tom Watson.
He has extensive international experience in the pharmaceuticals and CRO industry, having worked for a decade at Chiltern as VP Clinical Operations in oncology development, and more recently, COO at Clinipace.
Tom Watson, Chief Operating Officer at Bionical Emas, said:
“Ian will be leading our clinical development strategy and be responsible for delivering operational and commercial excellence and is, therefore, central to our mission of pioneering the way life-changing medicines are developed and accessed for patients around the world.
“Ian’s appointment continues our investment in our people and infrastructure during this exciting phase of international growth.”
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more