Healthtech Company Paindrainer AB Recruits New CEO with Experience from Commercialization of Digital Services
Erik Frick is taking over as new CEO of PainDrainer AB with the task of leading the commercialization of PainDrainer’s unique digital service for patients with chronic pain and the company’s further expansion in healthtech.
Erik Frick has solid background in digital services and held most recently the position as Vice President at Resurs Bank AB, where he among other things was responsible for developing and commercializing their app in fintech with around a quarter of a million users.
“I am very pleased to welcome Erik as CEO during this expansive growth phase of PainDrainer. With his experience of leading the development and commercialization of digital services with high technical complexity, combined with extraordinary demands on user-friendliness, Erik has exactly the skills we need to increase the value of the company.”, says Prof. Carl Borrebaeck, Chairman of the Board of PainDrainer AB.
PainDrainer AB has developed a truly unique digital, self-management tool to increase the quality of life of chronic pain patients, based on artificial intelligence and with a proven clinical effect.
”I am really looking forward to leading the next big step for PainDrainer, which is the important commercialization phase. With a unique technical solution that really makes a difference, I see an enormous potential for the company. I am very happy to be able to participate and create value in the company and at the same time help millions of people living with chronic pain to increase their quality of life.”, says Erik Frick.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more