GSK Announces Further Appointments to Designate Haleon Board
GSK plc (LSE/NYSE: GSK) has today announced the appointments of Asmita Dubey, Marie-Anne Aymerich and Bryan Supran to the Designate Haleon Board, the new independent company to be formed following the demerger of the GSK Consumer Healthcare business, expected in July 2022.
These appointments follow the appointment of Sir Dave Lewis as Non-Executive Chair Designate in December 2021 and the appointment of six directors in March 2022 and complete the formation of the Designate Haleon Board. This Board will benefit from an appropriate mix of skills, experience, and diversity to support Haleon as a listed company.
Sir Dave Lewis, Non-Executive Chair Designate, Haleon, said: “We are delighted to be welcoming Asmita, Marie-Anne, and Bryan as Non-Executive Directors to the future Haleon Board. Together they bring a strong understanding of the global consumer sector, as well as relevant innovation and Asia experience. These appointments now complete the Designate Board ahead of the demerger of Haleon from GSK in July 2022. I look forward to working with our new board colleagues.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more