GoodCell Appoints Chris Garcia as New CEO
GoodCell, a medically-actionable health technology service to proactively identify, track and address health risks, today announces it has appointed Chris Garcia as its new Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. In his new role, Mr. Garcia will work to scale GoodCell’s commercial strategy, while founder Trevor Perry will assume the title of President and remain as a director of the company.
“The Board of Directors and I are excited to have Chris lead our organization into its next chapter of development,” said Mr. Perry. “Chris’ addition validates the value of what we have built at GoodCell to date and expands the best in-class leadership team we have in place at the company.”
In addition to scaling GoodCell’s commercial strategy, Chris will work to enhance the company’s platform to deliver a cutting-edge experience for their members, prioritize R&D initiatives to drive long-term value, expand its scientific credibility and foster a progressive company culture while effectively scaling the organization.
“I’m fired up to be joining GoodCell at this exciting time in the company’s evolution. After closing two rounds of financing, rapidly expanding its IP development, and attracting important partners, such as Navia, Quest, and the New York Blood Center, it is clear that the company is well positioned to accelerate its rollout into the marketplace,” said Chris Garcia, Chief Executive Officer, GoodCell. “I feel privileged to be a part of this revolutionary company that is aggressively pursuing the identification and monitoring of genetic changes that will likely predict certain major illness or disease states. As cellular therapeutics and treatments are increasingly introduced to the market, GoodCell’s personal biobanking will enable its members to proactively leverage today’s science as it becomes tomorrow’s medicine, thus improving the health of our membership while reducing the overall cost of care.”
Mr. Garcia’s career in healthcare has spanned over thirty years as a founder, operator or private equity investor in over a dozen healthcare companies. Most recently, he served as the Chief Executive Officer of Remedy Partners which is now part of Signify Health (NYSE: SGFY) and presently serves as a director of two private equity backed healthcare companies.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more