DECISIO Reveals New Leadership and Closes Series B Funding Round
DECISIO has appointed Major General Elder Granger, M.D. (retired) to the company’s Board of Directors. Dr. Granger is currently President and CEO of The 5Ps, LLC, a healthcare, education, and leadership consulting organization. Prior to his retirement from the US Army, Dr. Granger served as the Deputy Director of TRICARE Management Activity, a Department of Defense (DoD) field activity responsible for operating the Military Health System as a fully integrated healthcare system within DoD. He was responsible for supervising and administering TRICARE programs, providing oversight of high-quality, accessible health care for 9.2 million beneficiaries worldwide.
“Dr. Granger joining our board provides enormous value and validation for our company moving forward,” said Dr. John Holcomb, Co-CEO and Cofounder of DECISIO. “His expertise and leadership in the healthcare industry is a welcome addition to our esteemed group of Board of Directors”.
In addition to his accomplished military career, Dr. Granger is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the Board of Hematology and Oncology. He is a certified physician executive by the Certifying Commission in Medical Management, the American College of Healthcare Executives, and certified in Medical Quality by the American Board of Medical Quality. Dr. Granger also serves on the Board of Directors for Cerner Corporation, Cigna Corporation and DLH Holdings Corporation and is a member of the Board of Trustees at Rosalind Franklin University.
DECISIO is also announcing the official closure of its $18.5 million Series B funding round in February 2022, bringing the total funds raised to date at $31.5 million. The funds from this round will be used for commercialization, continued product development, and operations growth.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more