Cue Health Appoints Suzanne Stone as New Chief Commercial Officer
Cue Health Inc. (“Cue”) ( Nasdaq: HLTH), a healthcare technology company, today announced that it has appointed Suzanne Stone as its new Chief Commercial Officer. Stone brings over 25 years of experience building high- performing sales and marketing organizations in rapidly growing biotech and medical device companies, most recently at DexCom, Inc.
As Chief Commercial Officer, Stone will lead the execution and acceleration of Cue’s global commercial strategy while building international sales and customer success teams. She will also be responsible for the success of the company’s global marketing initiatives, including branding, advertising, and e-commerce.
“Suzanne is a well-established commercial leader with extensive healthcare experience and an impressive track record of building great teams,” said Ayub Khattak, Chairman and CEO of Cue Health. “We look forward to accelerating our growth in our key customer categories and strengthening our position as a leading healthcare technology company by delivering a seamless and consistent brand experience under Suzanne’s capable leadership.”
“In a short period of time, Cue has had a transformative impact on the ways in which patients can partner with their healthcare providers to proactively manage their health,” said Stone. “I am grateful for the opportunity to join Cue at this pivotal time and look forward to further integrating its sales and marketing efforts through an innovative new growth strategy.”
Prior to joining Cue, Stone served as Senior Vice President of U.S. Revenue at DexCom, Inc., a medical device company focused on glucose monitoring systems, where she grew and oversaw nearly $2 billion in revenue across sales, customer service, enterprise, payor, and trade relations across the U.S. market. Previously, Stone held a number of executive roles at DexCom, including in sales, global commercial operations, and financial planning. Before DexCom, Stone served for eight years at MannKind Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, in financial planning, analysis, and accounting positions.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more