Colleen Flesher Appointed Co-CEO for Movora
Colleen Flesher, currently COO Movora, has been appointed new Co-CEO of veterinary MedTech leader Movora, an operating company of Vimian. Colleen assumes her position on December 1 and succeeds Patrick Gendreau and Christopher Sidebotham who have decided to step down.
Colleen Flesher has more than twenty years of experience from leadership positions in the global MedTech sector. Colleen Flesher joined Movora as COO in October after three years as President & General Manager for Lima Corporate in the US, a leading provider of orthopedic implants to human healthcare. Prior to that she spent almost ten years at Johnson & Johnson’s MedTech divisions in various managerial positions within sales, marketing, product development and innovation.
Colleen assumes her position as Co-CEO of Movora and member of Vimian’s management team, alongside Co-CEO Guy Spörri, on December 1. She succeeds Patrick Gendreau and Christopher Sidebotham who have decided to step down after more than thirty years as founders and leaders of Veterinary Orthopedic Implants (VOI) and Biomedtrix.
“I would like to sincerely thank Patrick and Chris who over the past thirty years have founded and grown two successful, leading orthopedics businesses in the US with remarkable commercial and innovation capabilities. I am thankful for their exceptional leadership throughout the integration into Vimian and the formation of Movora, today a global leader in veterinary orthopedics,” says Dr. Fredrik Ullman, CEO of Vimian Group.
“Colleen Flesher is a highly appreciated leader with significant experience from the MedTech sector. With Colleen onboard, we are now ready to take the next step in our succession plans for Movora. Together with Co-CEO Guy Spörri and the rest of the leadership team in Movora, we will continue to deliver on our strategic agenda strengthening and broadening our global position in veterinary MedTech.”
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more