Azenta Life Sciences Names Matthew McManus Chief Operating Officer
Azenta, Inc. (Nasdaq: AZTA) today announced that it has appointed Matthew McManus Chief Operating Officer effective January 17th. In this newly created role, Dr. McManus will oversee Life Sciences Products, Services, and all commercial operations of the business and will report directly to the CEO.
“We are excited to have Matt join the Company as our COO,” said Steve Schwartz, President and CEO of Azenta. “Matt brings decades of expertise in life sciences. His depth of knowledge and valuable perspective will enhance our leadership position in the markets we serve.”
Dr. McManus joins Azenta with over 25 years of experience in the life sciences industry and was most recently Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Molecular Diagnostics Division at Bio-Techne following its acquisition of Asuragen, where Dr. McManus was President and CEO. Dr. McManus was previously the President and CEO of PrimeraDx. He received his M.D. and Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, his MBA from Boston College and his B.A. in Economics from College of the Holy Cross.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more