Anocca Appoints Jacob Michlewicz as CFO
Anocca AB, a leader in unlocking the potential of T-cell immunotherapy to deliver transformative therapeutics, today announced the appointment of Jacob Michlewicz as Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately, and based at the Company’s headquarters in Sweden.
Jacob Michlewicz has over 20 years of experience, including strategy consultancy with McKinsey & Company and managerial positions in Pharmaceutical, BioTech and MedTech industries across Europe and the US. Most recently, he was CFO at Bioservo Technologies AB, a global leader within the active exoskeleton market, listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market, where he successfully supported company financing. Jacob received his MBA from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.
Anocca’s CEO and co-founder Reagan Jarvis, said, “We’re delighted for Jacob to join us as CFO, following swiftly on from our recent Series B financing, which took us to well over $100m (SEK 900 million) raised since our founding. Jacob’s depth and breadth of experience will be a great asset as we methodically move towards our vision of delivering blockbuster franchises of next generation T-cell immunotherapies for the treatment of multiple cancer types.”
Anocca’s CFO Jacob Michlewicz, said, “Anocca has done exceptionally well as a European biotech to raise capital to fund its leading-edge R&D efforts. The company’s technical platform can touch everything from vaccines to therapeutics. I’m relishing the opportunity to work together with the team to further advance the company as a global scientific and technical leader in the field of TCR-T cell immunotherapy.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more