Amphista Therapeutics Appoints Dr Martin Pass as CDO
Amphista Therapeutics, a leader in next generation targeted protein degradation (TPD) approaches, today announced the appointment of Dr Martin Pass, as Chief Development Officer (CDO).
Martin joins Amphista from AstraZeneca, where he was Vice President, Head Early Oncology Projects and led successful clinical development efforts. Martin has over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with many successes spanning early drug discovery through to Phase 3 clinical development.
Previously, Martin was a medicinal chemist at GlaxoSmithKline where he helped progress multiple candidates into clinical development in the cardiovascular, CNS and gastrointestinal therapeutic areas. He has a PhD in Organic Chemistry from Imperial College London and worked in post-doctoral research at the University of Virginia, USA. He is a co-author on over 60 patents and peer-reviewed publications.
Amphista’s CEO Dr Nicola Thompson said, “On behalf of the Amphista team, I am delighted to welcome Martin as our CDO. Martin brings a wealth of strategic clinical development expertise from an impressive global career as a leader in clinical trials, in two world leading pharmaceutical companies. Martin’s leadership will support the realisation of the full potential of our proprietary next generation TPD technology across multiple therapy areas in order to bring transformative medicines to patients.”
Amphista’s new CDO, Dr Martin Pass, commented on his appointment, “I’m delighted to join Amphista’s dynamic, world class team. Amphista is founded on transformational science and I am looking forward to driving the Company’s clinical development programmes and research as we pursue our mission of building the world’s leading TPD company and ultimately bringing benefit to patients.”
Companies In This Post
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more