Amphista Therapeutics Appoints CBO, Beverley Carr
Amphista Therapeutics, a leader in next generation targeted protein degradation (TPD) approaches, today announced the appointment of a Chief Business Officer (CBO), Beverley Carr.
Amphista’s CEO Dr Nicola Thompson said, “On behalf of the Amphista team, I am thrilled to welcome Beverley as our CBO. Beverley brings a wealth of business development expertise from an impressive career as a business leader, spanning both global Pharma and Biotech. Beverley’s leadership of this strategically important function will be key to ensuring that the full potential of our proprietary next generation TPD technology is captured across therapy areas in order to bring transformative medicines to patients.”
Amphista’s new CBO, Beverley Carr, commented on her appointment, “I’m delighted to join Amphista’s world class team. Amphista is founded on transformational science and I’m looking forward to driving the Company’s business development strategy as we execute our mission of building the leading TPD company.”
Beverley joins Amphista from Achilles Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ACHL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, where she was CBO. Previously Beverley was Vice President Business Development for the Immunoinflammation Therapy Area at GSK, where she led over twenty transactions for the immune-inflammation therapy area. Beverley has negotiated and closed major deals across all stages of drug discovery and development. She is a scientist by training with an MA and DPhil in chemistry from Oxford University and has an MBA from Cambridge University.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more