Advent France Biotechnology (AFB) Appoints Sidonie Fabre as CFO
Advent France Biotechnology (AFB), an AMF-regulated investment company dedicated to life sciences, today announces the appointment of Sidonie Fabre, as chief financial officer. Sidonie took up her role on June 1.
Sidonie Fabre’s career history as CFO spans 15 years in the investment field, for listed and private companies. She was previously CFO at Crédit Agricole Régions Investissement. Sidonie started her career in finance as a sell-side analyst at CM-CIC Securities then as an asset manager at Covea Finance, before moving to become receivership director for a court-appointed administrator. From 2012 to 2016 Sidonie worked as a business development manager in the engineering industry. She holds a master’s degree in finance from Paris Dauphine University (Paris, France).
“I’m delighted to join AFB and its experienced team of investment experts. I’m truly fascinated by the biotech industry and its innovative startups. This is an exciting time for AFB and I’m very happy to help the company achieve its growth goals during 2021 and beyond,” said Sidonie Fabre.
As CFO at AFB, Sidonie will oversee all financial activities for the company. One of her priorities will be bringing a new vision for the company’s financial structure and providing a range of innovative solutions – which includes improving the reporting process to Limited Partners and legal authorities. She will also participate in promoting AFB to institutional investors.
“Sidonie is a multi-talented expert in business, financial and legal issues and we are thrilled to welcome her to the AFB team. Our continued growth requires stronger financial organization and management; Sidonie will help us achieve that as we are preparing to raise our second fund,” said Alain Huriez, MD, AFB co-founder and chairman.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more