Advent France Biotechnology (AFB) Appoints Sidonie Fabre as CFO
Advent France Biotechnology (AFB), an AMF-regulated investment company dedicated to life sciences, today announces the appointment of Sidonie Fabre, as chief financial officer. Sidonie took up her role on June 1.
Sidonie Fabre’s career history as CFO spans 15 years in the investment field, for listed and private companies. She was previously CFO at Crédit Agricole Régions Investissement. Sidonie started her career in finance as a sell-side analyst at CM-CIC Securities then as an asset manager at Covea Finance, before moving to become receivership director for a court-appointed administrator. From 2012 to 2016 Sidonie worked as a business development manager in the engineering industry. She holds a master’s degree in finance from Paris Dauphine University (Paris, France).
“I’m delighted to join AFB and its experienced team of investment experts. I’m truly fascinated by the biotech industry and its innovative startups. This is an exciting time for AFB and I’m very happy to help the company achieve its growth goals during 2021 and beyond,” said Sidonie Fabre.
As CFO at AFB, Sidonie will oversee all financial activities for the company. One of her priorities will be bringing a new vision for the company’s financial structure and providing a range of innovative solutions – which includes improving the reporting process to Limited Partners and legal authorities. She will also participate in promoting AFB to institutional investors.
“Sidonie is a multi-talented expert in business, financial and legal issues and we are thrilled to welcome her to the AFB team. Our continued growth requires stronger financial organization and management; Sidonie will help us achieve that as we are preparing to raise our second fund,” said Alain Huriez, MD, AFB co-founder and chairman.
Companies In This Post
- Coeptis Therapeutics Secures Exclusive Rights to Negotiate the Acquisition of Transformational Cell Therapy Platform Read more
- SamaCare Partners with AmerisourceBergen to Offer Prior Authorization Platform to Specialty Practices Read more
- Lucy Therapeutics Appoints Neuroscience Drug Discovery and Development Expert Christopher J. Winrow, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer Read more
- BGI Genomics Partners with Zentya to Launch Fecal DNA Test for Colorectal Cancer in Slovakia Read more
- PharmaVentures Establishes an Office in Seoul to Enhance Access for South Korean Biotechs Read more