Fluent Biosciences Launches Industry’s First Single Tube 100,000 Cell Product to Enable Unprecedented Scale, Cost-efficiency and Access for Single-cell RNA Sequencing
Fluent BioSciences, a life sciences company focused on making single-cell analysis simple and accessible to every researcher, announces the launch of a novel 100,000 cell product for 3′ single-cell RNA analysis. Each PIPseq T100 3′ Single Cell RNA kit is configured with two 100,000 cell-capture reactions for comprehensive single-cell RNA profiling which, when combined with the PIPseq Epitope Sequencing Kit, enables the industry’s first large-scale multi-omic single-cell profiling solution.
In addition, Fluent is also releasing a 96 sample Unique Dual Indexing (UDI) Kit to enable pooling and sequencing of multiple single-cell experiments, compatible with all existing kits. These new products enable new efficiencies of scale for both low and high cell input applications.
“Fluent BioSciences continues to break barriers in the single-cell market with our innovative PIPseq technology and products,” stated Sepehr Kiani, co-founder and CEO of Fluent BioSciences. “Expanding on the successful launch of our T2 and T20 kits, the T100 is a unique offering in the industry and should accelerate comprehensive single-cell studies at unprecedented quality, scale, flexibility, and cost-efficiency. I am also delighted that our product team was able to quickly deliver a sample indexing kit addressing the growing demand for large multi-sample drug studies with our smaller kits.”
“Our PIPseq technology is a tremendously innovative and modular platform on which applications can be rapidly developed in a matter of months to meet the evolving needs of the market,” stated Kristina Fontanez, VP of Biology at Fluent BioSciences. “The T100 kit is configured for complex and large cell count studies, and is already being deployed for studies across neuroscience, immunology and oncology by researchers looking for rare cell types without the batch effects, high costs and inconvenience of blending smaller sample subsets.”
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more