Shabbir Mostafa, Recipharm, on Medical Devices
In this video, Shabbir Mostafa, the Head of Business Development at Recipharm, discusses Recipharm’s focus on contract development and manufacturing of medical devices. He explains that Recipharm offers a wide range of services, from product development to manufacturing, packaging, and distribution.
Mostafa also highlights some of Recipharm’s recent projects, including the development of a nasal device for administering rescue medicines, as well as the production of innovative inhalers. He is passionate about showcasing Recipharm’s innovative products, as well as showing clients the company’s service from development, right through to commercialisation.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more