Catherine Bianchi, Saint-Gobain, on Pharmaceutical Products
In the video, Catherine Bianchi, Marketing Group Leader of Bioprocess Solutions at Saint-Gobain, introduces the products her company is showcasing at the Pharmapack Europe 2023 event. She begins by discussing the company’s single-use systems, including bioprocess bags and tubing, which are used for the storage and transport of biological materials.
Bianchi highlights the importance of sustainability within the industry and explains how Saint-Gobain’s single-use systems are designed to meet environmental requirements and can be customized to fit specific customer needs.
In conclusion, Bianchi emphasizes the importance of high-quality and reliable single-use systems, tubing, and external components in the biopharmaceutical industry and how Saint-Gobain is committed to providing these products to its customers in line with its sustainability goals.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more