Catherine Bianchi, Saint-Gobain, on Pharmaceutical Products
In the video, Catherine Bianchi, Marketing Group Leader of Bioprocess Solutions at Saint-Gobain, introduces the products her company is showcasing at the Pharmapack Europe 2023 event. She begins by discussing the company’s single-use systems, including bioprocess bags and tubing, which are used for the storage and transport of biological materials.
Bianchi highlights the importance of sustainability within the industry and explains how Saint-Gobain’s single-use systems are designed to meet environmental requirements and can be customized to fit specific customer needs.
In conclusion, Bianchi emphasizes the importance of high-quality and reliable single-use systems, tubing, and external components in the biopharmaceutical industry and how Saint-Gobain is committed to providing these products to its customers in line with its sustainability goals.
- Illumina and GenoScreen Launch Next Generation Sequencing Innovation to Eliminate Tuberculosis in Africa Read more
- Celyad Oncology Appoints Georges Rawadi as Its New CEO Read more
- Companion Spine Closes $60.1 Million Series A Funding Round Read more
- EVERSANA® Announces Partnership with ChemoMouthpiece, LLC to Support U.S. Launch & Commercialization of Medical Device to Help Cancer Patients Manage and Treat Oral Mucositis Read more
- Vividion Therapeutics Promotes Matt Patricelli to Chief Scientific Officer Read more