Maud Sylvain-Neugart, Hoffmann Neopac, On Small Tubes for the Veterinarian Industry
In this video, Maud Sylvain-Neugart, Global Business Development Animal Health at Hoffmann Neopac AG, discusses the development of a new product line of small tubes for the veterinarian industry.
Sylvain-Neugart also emphasizes the importance of working closely with customers in the veterinarian industry to understand their needs and develop products that meet those needs. This customer-centric approach, combined with the company’s expertise in tube technology, has allowed them to create a successful new product line that has been well-received by the market.
- Insmed Completes Enrollment of Adult Patients in Phase 3 ASPEN Study of Brensocatib in Bronchiectasis Read more
- NEC Establishes Subsidiaries in Europe for Strengthening Global AI Drug Development Business Read more
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more