Josh Russell, AST, on Small Patch Applications for Drug Products
In this interview, Josh Russell from AST discusses the range of products offered by the company that are designed for small-batch applications that require precision handling and accurate dosing. The company offers four different products, each with unique features tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
According to Russell, customers in this field often face challenges related to the high value of their products and the need for highly accurate dosing and handling. However, AST provides solutions to these challenges through its product line.
One of the key advantages of AST’s systems is their flexibility to adapt to emerging needs in a customer’s product pipeline. The systems are also designed for simplicity, making them easy to upgrade or update.
Finally, Russell notes that AST’s systems are known for their flexibility and efficient delivery, as they are designed with a modular system that allows for quick validation and quicker delivery compared to other systems on the market. Overall, this interview provides insight into the products and solutions offered by AST for small-batch applications that require precision handling and accurate dosing.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more