Fujifilm Europe Launches New Hybrid C-arm and Portable X-ray Device
The FDR CROSS platform provides advanced fluoroscopic and radiographic imaging, powered by Fujifilm’s FDR D-EVO III digital flat panel detectors in three sizes. The panels are interchangeable and can be selected to meet the changing imaging requirements of a busy hospital. In fluoroscopy mode, the FDR CROSS can capture fluoroscopic x-ray images for real time visualization, while radiography mode provides high quality static x-ray images pre-, during and post-procedure, normally only available with traditional mobile x-ray units. Users can quickly switch between images and imaging type on the same console screen providing a smooth workflow.
The equipment’s lightweight, compact design allows it to be easily incorporated into busy operating rooms, while the addition of omni wheels provides smooth control in all directions during examinations, making it easy to move around the hospital, and between different rooms. The built-in, quick-charge lithium‑ion battery supports eight hours of continuous use between charges, while wireless connection to a foot switch and monitor cart means that the operating room is not cluttered with cables.
Eiji Ogawa, VP Modality Solutions, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Medical Systems Division at FUJIFILM Europe GmbH, explained: “We are excited to be launching this new imaging solution in Europe soon*. FDR CROSS is entirely designed and made by Fujifilm, and combines our high quality imaging technologies into one portable, flexible cart that can fit into any operating theatre to provide both fluoroscopic and static imaging in a single solution. Its user-friendly interface is also extremely easy to learn, so operators will quickly be able to benefit from the new equipment.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more