Ewa Weglinska, Avery Dennison, on Sustainability in the Pharmaceutical Industry
In the video, Ewa Weglinska, Product Manager Pharmaceuticals, at Avery Dennison, talks about the importance of sustainability in packaging for pharmaceutical products.
She highlights the challenges faced by the industry, such as the need for enabling recyclability, as well as the increasing demand for environmentally friendly options. Weglinska discusses various sustainable packaging solutions, such as using renewable materials and optimizing packaging design to reduce waste.
She also emphasizes the importance of collaboration between different stakeholders in the industry to achieve sustainability goals. Overall, the video provides valuable insights into the efforts being made to promote sustainable packaging in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more
- Hansa Biopharma Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Study of Imlifidase in Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) Read more
- ProJenX Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board for Development of ALS Treatment Read more