Curapath Receives Accreditation as a GMP Investigational Drug Product Manufacturer from the Spanish Agency for Medicine and Health Products
Curapath, a leader in the design, development, and custom manufacturing of polyamino-acid and lipid nanoparticle (LNP) delivery systems for therapeutics and vaccines, today announced the company has received accreditation as a GMP investigational drug product manufacturer from the Spanish Agency for Medicine and Health Products (AEMPS). AEMPS is the regulatory agency that oversees the quality, safety, and efficacy of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Spain and acts as a representative of the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
“The authorization of manufacturing for clinical drug product from AEMPS is an exciting milestone for our facility in Spain,” said Robert Shaw, Chief Executive Officer of Curapath. “The recognition of our capabilities by this regulatory body means that we can produce drug substance and drug product for our customers’ clinical programs. Importantly, it also provides our customers with the confidence to know Curapath is well positioned to support their future commercial supply requirements.”
This approval builds upon Curapath’s industry-leading expertise in the custom design, development, and production of polymer and lipid-based delivery systems for cell therapy, gene therapy, and vaccines.
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more