Clearsense Acquires Plug-and-Play AI Analytics Firm
Clearsense, an AI-powered data analytics platform company that translates healthcare data into highly consumable insights, today announced the acquisition of Compellon, a privately-held, plug-and-play AI analytics company based in Lake Forest, California. The multi-patented Compellon technology uses AI to re-engineer predictive modeling, removing the technical burden from users. The technology is a hand in glove complement to the end-to-end Clearsense platform which cleans, organizes, and enriches data to transform it into ready-to-use, insights that users trust.
Clearsense Co-founder and Chief Innovation Officer Charles Boicey stated, “Compellon’s game changing technology directly supports our mission to rapidly make data analytics nearly as easy as a Google query for clinicians and everyday users.” Boicey added, “With this solution, clinicians and other users can bypass the arduous, time-consuming manual process of testing hypothesis, and see results in hours instead of weeks or more.” The Compellon predictive modeling solution is a cornerstone of the Clearsense advanced analytics and research platform.
Advanced end-to-end solutions like Clearsense are beckoning in a new era of the citizen data scientist in healthcare by empowering everyday users to solve business and clinical problems without the technical expertise previously required.
People In This Post
- Tvardi Therapeutics Appoints John Kauh, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Exact Sciences Launches OncoExTra™ Cancer Therapy Selection Test in the U.S. Read more
- Spectrum Science Receives Strategic Investment from Knox Lane to Fuel Continued Growth Read more
- Synergy Health Partners Selects Dr. Richard L. Makowiec as Chief Surgical Officer Read more
- TILT Biotherapeutics Announces Final Close of €22 Million Financing Round to Advance to Phase II Oncology Immunotherapy Trials Read more