CELLINK and Nanoscribe Join Forces to Launch the Quantum X Bio, the World’s Most Accurate 3D Bioprinter
Today, BICO companies CELLINK and Nanoscribe announced the launch of the Quantum X bio, a revolutionary printing platform providing researchers with first-of-its-kind submicron bioprinting resolution. Powered by Two Photon Polymerization (2PP), the Quantum X bio is the premier tool for miniaturizing bioprinting, redefining what it means to work within advanced biomedical applications, including tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
Building off the revolutionary Nanoscribe Quantum X platform of printers, the Quantum X bio enables print resolution down to 100 nanometers and allows researchers to fabricate advanced microenvironments for tissue engineering, custom scaffolds for cell studies, detailed microfluidic elements and microneedle arrays or microrobots for drug delivery. With its easy-to-learn user interface and straightforward workflow, the Quantum X bio an optimal tool for researchers.
“Co-developing products like this is the exact reason why we take such pride in being a part of the BICO group,” says Cecilia Edobo, CEO of CELLINK. “We look forward to delivering this system to our customers and witnessing the marvelous breakthroughs they will achieve.”
Grounded in Nanoscribe’s engineering excellence, the proprietary technology is customized and reimagined through collaboration with the bioprinting experts at CELLINK, implementing essential features like precise temperature control, sterile environment and functionalized biomaterials. Additionally, the bioprinter unlocks a new level of resolution in bio fabrication and effectively accelerates innovation across critical applications like tissue engineering, smart hydrogel materials, drug delivery, mechanobiology and vascularized tissue.
“Our industry-proven Two-Photon Polymerization technology, combined with CELLINK’s bioprinting expertise, will be a game changer for many challenging biological and biomedical applications, and we look forward to expanding our market leading 3D Microfabrication position in the life sciences with a dedicated bioprinter,” says Martin Hermatschweiler, CEO of Nanoscribe. “The launch of Quantum X bio confirms the power of collaboration within the BICO Group, and we are excited to unlock the full potential at the merger of technical and life science disciplines.”
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more