MTA’s Pharmapack Europe 2023 Highlight Reel
Pharmapack Europe 2023 is one of the leading events in the pharmaceutical packaging industry, bringing together key players from across the sector to network, share ideas, and showcase the latest developments in the field. The MTA team headed out to Paris to find out more about what was happening at this event, looking at some of the latest trends and innovations in pharmaceutical packaging, including new materials, technologies, and design strategies.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more