MTA’s Pharmapack Europe 2023 Highlight Reel
Pharmapack Europe 2023 is one of the leading events in the pharmaceutical packaging industry, bringing together key players from across the sector to network, share ideas, and showcase the latest developments in the field. The MTA team headed out to Paris to find out more about what was happening at this event, looking at some of the latest trends and innovations in pharmaceutical packaging, including new materials, technologies, and design strategies.
- Bayer Expands Global Clinical Program for NUBEQA® (darolutamide) in Prostate Cancer Read more
- BIOTECanada Welcomes Government of Canada’s Strategy on Improving Access to Care for Patients with Rare Diseases Read more
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Ganaxolone in the Treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Read more
- Aurion Biotech Receives Approval from Japan’s PMDA for New Drug Application Read more
- Morphimmune Appoints Dr. Clay Siegall Chief Executive Officer and President Read more