TheraVet Signs an Important Distribution Agreement With the Orthopaedics & Surgical Instrumentation Distributor, Veterinary Instrumentation
TheraVet (ISIN: BE0974387194 – ticker: ALVET), a pioneering company in the management of osteoarticular diseases in pets, announces today the signing of an exclusive distribution agreement with Veterinary Instrumentation (Vi), a global animal-health company specialising in orthopaedics & surgical instrumentation. This agreement represents a significant step forward for the distribution of BIOCERA-VET® product line in United Kingdom, the third largest European market with more than 16 million of companions (dogs and cats) in UK, and Ireland.
Enrico Bastianelli, Chief Executive Officer of TheraVet, comments: “Veterinary Instrumentation, with its focus in vet surgery and orthopaedics, is the partner of choice to quickly and broadly reach BIOCERA-VET customers and users. With this major agreement, TheraVet is now able to address this important veterinary market.”
Under the terms of the agreement, Veterinary Instrumentation will leverage its own sales and marketing strikeforce in the veterinary field to promote and distribute the BIOCERA-VET® products in United Kindgom and Ireland.
This distribution agreement includes the products recently added to TheraVet bone substitutes portfolio i.e., BIOCERA-VET® Bone Surgery Ready To Use, BIOCERA-VET® Osteosarcoma Ready To Use, BIOCERA-VET® Granules and BIOCERA-VET® SmartGraft. Commercialization of the products, perfectly positioned to meet the needs of veterinarians in terms of ease of use, compliance with current standards and results, in anticipated in the coming weeks.
People In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more