About Andrew Drechsler
CFO of Provention Bio with 25 years of financial and life science industry experience.
Responsibilities at Provention include leading the company’s financial activities, as well as collaborating with the executive team in the ongoing execution of a drug development strategy that sources, repositions and advances candidates that have been acquired or in-licensed because of their therapeutic potential to interrupt, delay, reverse or prevent the onset or progression of immune-mediated diseases.
• Provention’s $64 million initial public offering (July 2018)
• Negotiated agreements with MacroGenics and Amgen, resulting in the addition of three products to Provention’s pipeline, including a Phase 3 program for the interception of type-one diabetes
• Raised more than $400 million at Insmed through equity offerings
• Secured $200 million in U.S. government funding for VaxInnate Corporation in addition to raising over $40 million in venture capital
• Led Valera Pharmaceuticals initial public offering and eventual sale to Indevus (now Endo)